Tom Ford Scarlet Rouge

This is my first TF Lip Colour, and I must say that I have fallen head over heels.



 I chose the shade Scarlet Rouge, a blue-toned red. I have so many orangey-reds that I thought I'd mix it up a bit. The texture of these lipsticks are a dream; they are really buttery and glide on superbly. Formulated with Brazilian murumuru butter they are also very moisturising and feel comfortable throughout the day. They are not the longest wearing lipsticks because they are so creamy, but personally I would much rather reapply and be left with soft lips than have a 12-hour moisture sucker-upper on all day! Especially during the winter months. 

With a hefty price-tag, Tom Ford Lipsticks are definitely a luxurious treat, but I would honestly recommend with both thumbs up in the air.

1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! WOW! I think I need it. It really suits you. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, ideas, loving :)?