Origins GinZing Brightening Cream Eyeshadows

As some of you may know, the Origins make-up collection came out at the start of the month. Part of this collection is a lovely selection of cream and powder eyeshadows. Being Origins, the main colour palette is that of neutral shades to subtly emphasise the eyes, but there are a few brighter shades thrown in too.

I adore cream eyeshadows for their ease of use. With the right shade, one little pot can make you look completely put together in seconds and lasts all day. I am a fan of the MAC Paint Pots, however find that some tend to crease on me if I don't use a primer underneath - a bit of a pain!

I didn't set my expectations too high with these Origins cream shadows, so as not to be disappointed. However, the two I've tried have been exceptional and I am super pleased! I have the shades 02 GingerZing and 09 Khaki Kick. I have worn them both by themselves and with shadows on top and there has been zero creasing! They are easy to blend across the lid and crease with either a brush or fingers (I prefer fingers for their warmth) but once they set they will not budge until a good eye make-up remover is swiped over.


The swatch photo doesn't really do them justice and I really encourage you to go see them in person if you get the chance! You wont be disappointed. At £16 each they are on the costly side, but for me it is worth it for such a long-wearing, quality product. Go have a browse here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, loving :)?