Origins Clear Improvement Face Mask

I am here today to rave to you all about this wonderful little gem from Origins.
The Clear Improvement Mask contains charcoal and white china clay to cling to and draw out impurities in the pores once sidekick lecithin has dissolved them and made them a bit easier to remove. This is a hardening mask, so apply to areas that need a deep clean (I focus on the T-zone) and leave on for 10-15 minutes until the mask has set. You will feel a slight tingling sensation as the skin saviours work their way down to purify the pores but boy, oh boy, will you be forever grateful for it!

I use this once-twice a week and I have noticed my pores shrinking. The skin is left looking clear and feeling clean. With regular use this can help control blackheads, large pores and tackle the likes of milia and decongestion - what a beauty! I think that £20 is really reasonable for the mask; you get 100 ml and only need a smallish dollop to cover the T-zone so I can see this lasting at least 6 months. Can be found here. At the moment Origins are holding a 'Superstar Giveaway' meaning 3 free samples with any skincare purchase! Get in there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, loving :)?