Review: Caudalie Vinosource SOS Serum

Hello my lovelies :-)! Today I bring you my honest opinion on an incredible product: Caudalie's Vinosource SOS Thirst-Quenching Serum.




I don't know if it is the rubbish English weather, stress, not drinking enough water, or whatever else, but for the past couple months I have had a problem with my skin looking dehydrated. As a baseline standard, I have normal, clear, healthy skin that swings slightly towards the dry side at times. However, due to dehydration, my skin had been producing excess oil to make up for the water loss. This was resulting in a few break-outs and a tight feeling in my skin throughout the day.

My Oilatum moisturiser had been doing a great job, but I just felt I needed something to give me an extra boost. I had heard great things about this serum and had just run out of the Sonoma Naturals Avocado one I had been using, so decided to give the Caudalie SOS a try. I kid you not, within a day I noticed a huge difference! I apply it in the morning before moisturiser and instantly my skin looks plump and dewy and really glows. I have had several compliments lately on how great and healthy my skin looks and I really see the difference.

This product ranges from £26-30 depending on where you shop, but I had a 20% off voucher for HQHair which allowed me to get it for about £23 - bargain! I recommend signing up to this site as they send you 20% off vouchers quite often AND they offer free shipping.

Honestly, amazing stuff. I would recommend to anyone with dehydrated skin.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds really good! I've just started using Hydraphase moisturizer by La Roche Prosay, maybe I'll try yours the next time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! Let me know how that one works out for you - I've heard great things :)!

      Delete
  2. ooooh! really want to give this a try x

    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    Natali xox

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, ideas, loving :)?