No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick

Give me the choice between cool tones and warm tones and I will choose warm. My complexion and hair colour just suit them more, simple as that. HOWEVER, I was browsing my local Boots No7 counter recently and the Moisture Drench Lipstick in Shade 50 'Cameo' caught my eye. It is a cool-toned sheer pink with a subtle lilac/blue shimmer shot through. I think the only reason I can pull this off is because of its lack of opacity, but I just cannot stop wearing it. The photos do not do it any justice, and you can't see the shimmer, but if you have a No7 counter near you go check it out!








7 comments:

  1. The sheer pink lipstick suits you perfectly!
    I also should go for warmer tones, but I just prefer the cool tones this season XX


    Miri's Castle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute colour!
    You look so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour!!
    You look great with it

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great every day lip color!

    xx,
    Izumi
    HYBRID HUNTER

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I'm the opposite- cool tones suit my complexion more but I always gravitate towards warm ones! it's good you decided to give this one a go even though it's a bit different, because the colour looks great on you! :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the lipstick color looks really pretty on you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, ideas, loving :)?