RAVE: Eyeshadow Combo

I am addicted to this shadow combo. It really brings out my green eyes, but would look gorgeous on just about any eye colour or skin tone! First up I use MAC's 'Constructivist' Paint Pot blended out across the lid to create a deep bronze base, then apply the real star: Revlon's Satin single eyeshadow in 'Shimmering Sienna'. This shadow is a gorgeous deep frosty rust/copper colour and looks incredible when packed on with a flat stiff shader brush and blended out into the crease. The pigmentation is incredible and it blends like a dream! These photos were taken 8 hours after application, so not bad eh?!


L-R: Contructivist, Shimmering Sienna

 Not the most flattering photo ha! But I wanted to show you the eyes :-)

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely combo! Love it! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, the color is beautiful! It's just such a nice combination with your blue/green eyecolor!

    I used to loved a eyeshadow shade from my mom when I was a kid that was similar to this and I just smashed it onto my lid and looked like I had a really bad allergy xD Since back then I know that these kind of colors can be tricky sometimes :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yeah any kind of red/orange can be a bit tricky! I always say to avoid it if your eyes are at all bloodshot, or if you have had no sleep ;). You've definitely got to have warm undertones to your skin to make it work. Though after all that, if you still struggle, just restrict it to the top lid with a more neutral tone in the crease :)!

      Delete
  3. Lovely makeup ! Following now :)
    Have a good weekend :)
    xx
    Íris Björk
    www.iris-bjork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, ideas, loving :)?