Happy Skin Goodies!

So in follow up to my last post, a lovely box arrived for me earlier containing some gorgeous products that I am beyond excited to try! Reviews will follow in due course once I have given them a proper testing, but this is a kind of preview of the sorts of products you may want to try if you are opting for a more natural skincare regimen. Have you tried any of these?

For cleanser I am still using: Caudalie Fleur de Vigne Instand Foaming Cleanser (AM) and LUSH Angels on Bare Skin (PM). My moisturisers are also the same: Origins Vita-zing (some AM) and Oilateum Face Cream (AM & PM).
 Neal's Yard Rehydrating Rose Toner
 L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil | Lovea Argan Body Scrub
 Burt's Bees Citrus & Ginger Root Body Wash | Burt's Bees Milk & Honey Body Lotion
Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap - Eucalyptus
Eco Lips Mint Lip Balm + SPF 15
Weleda Sea Buckthorn Hand Cream



3 comments:

  1. Great post, thanx for sharing.

    kisses from South Africa
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen a lot of these products before. Looking forward to your review!!

    xoxo
    Liz

    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the L'occitane shower oil, it smells amazing:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, ideas, loving :)?