BRAND RAVE: CAUDALIE

I have been thoroughly impressed by two fantastic products recently and just had to share my thoughts!

I was running low on my Organic Surge Daily Cleanser, so had a little look on Feel Unique
and decided I would purchase the Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser to wash my face with in the morning, and the Cleansing Water to cleanse and remove makeup on 'can't be bothered' nights. (To clarify: 'can't be bothered' either means I am really ill and don't want cold water near my face, or it's been a big night out, and I want something I can use whilst I'm lying in bed - haha! In general I'll use a cleansing wipe and then my LUSH Angels on Bare Skin Exfoliator.)

Firstly, the Instant Foaming Cleanser:

This baby leaves my skin feeling wonderfully clean, moisturised and calm for the day. I use it in the shower in the mornings, and find it works perfectly to remove any oily grime that may have accummulated whilst I was asleep, and leaves my face refreshed.

Secondly, the Cleansing Water:



This is a micellar cleansing water, working in the same way as the famous Bioderma waters; the product contains micelles which act to eat up all the make-up and dirt on your face, leaving it perfectly clean. You do not have to use an additional cleanser after this, although if you were wearing very heavy make-up or had an intense workout at the gym, of course there is no harm in doing so if you want to be extra certain :).


After trying out the Caudalie Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Creme in a previous Carmine Box and being incredibly impressed, I thought Caudalie might be a brand worth exploring, and boy was I right! They contain no artificial nasties, are wonderful quality and do exactly what they say, leaving skin looking dreamy. I thoroughly recommend both of the above products, as well as the face cream I have just mentioned - all beauties!

Let me know how you feel about Caudalie products!

Mega Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, loving :)?